(noun) god·dess \ˈgä-dəs also ˈgȯ-\ – a female who recognizes her worth, values and strives to become virtuous in all areas of her life!
The Goddess Project, PBC is a mobile ministry which aims to inspire change and empower unity by:
1. Providing life coaching/mentoring to goddesses (being the example).
2. Providing entrepreneurship tips, advice and sustainability workshop series, private sessions, events and opportunities for goddesses to continuously learn and perfect their craft, investment and business. We provide top-notch marketing and start up consultation through Golden Goddess PR–to help ministries, nonprofits and small businesses to develop their businesses, build capacity, grow communities and secure funding through marketing, fundraising, grants and government contracts.
3. Providing resources, support and services to help goddesses take control of their lives.
4. Curate gatherings that facilitate not only conversation, but also engagement rooted in spirituality.
5. Promote and collaborates with like-minded goddesses to best service the girls and women who need our expertise and sisterly support.
Queens of Virtue is a social media campaign which utilizes our blog and social media platforms and communities, as well as in-person communities–to advocate, educate and minister to the girls and women, their families and communities that are affected by the social injustice of society and public systems. We desire to rise up queens, future leaders–who are versed in not only God’s will for their lives, but His purpose as well.
Founded on the CSSP’s Strengthening Families Framework; Rooted in building Strong African-American Families (SAAF) Community!CSSP is a national, nonprofit organization recognized for its leadership in shaping policy,reforming public systems and building the capacity of communities. For more than 30years, CSSP has influenced and supported elected officials, public administrators, familiesand neighborhood residents to take the actions they need. Based in Washington, DC, withoffices in New York and Los Angeles, CSSP translates research and new ideas intostrategies for on the ground implementation. We use the knowledge from those realexperiences to better inform the next generation of ideas, programs and policies. CSSP’sgoal is to make sure low income children and youth can learn, develop and thrive with thesupport of strong families, in safe and healthy communities.
It’s time to take back our villages….
Teach a man to fish, he will eat for many years….
Teach a woman to fish, villages will eat for a lifetime…
“If you are not aware of your worth, no one will take to time to point it out too you!” — Sherize Urquhart D.B.A Sapphire Kharyzma, Founder and Editor-in-Chic, The Goddess Project, PBC