(noun) god·dess \ˈgä-dəs also ˈgȯ-\ – a female who recognizes her worth, values and strives to become virtuous in all areas of her life!
The Goddess Project, PBC is a mobile ministry which aims to inspire change and empower unity by:
1. Providing life coaching/mentoring to goddesses (being the example).
2. Providing entrepreneurship tips, advice and sustainability workshop series, private sessions, events and opportunities for goddesses to continuously learn and perfect their craft, investment and business. We provide top-notch marketing and start up consultation through Golden Goddess PR–to help ministries, nonprofits and small businesses to develop their businesses, build capacity, grow communities and secure funding through marketing, fundraising, grants and government contracts.
3. Providing resources, support and services to help goddesses take control of their lives.
4. Curate gatherings that facilitate not only conversation, but also engagement rooted in spirituality.
5. Promote and collaborates with like-minded goddesses to best service the girls and women who need our expertise and sisterly support.
Queens of Virtue is a ministry for young girls and women of all ages, their families and communities that are affected by oppression, societal social injustices and public systems. The goal is to rise up queens, future leaders–who are versed in not only God’s will for their lives, but His purpose as well. Through social media campaigns: blog, online platforms, communities; as well as face-to-face gatherings, to advocate and educate participants.
Teach a man to fish, he will eat for many years….
Teach a woman to fish, villages will eat for a lifetime….